Our facilities include:
- Caravan & tent sites, with power & water
- Free hot showers
- Foreshore cabins
- Drive through sites
- Camp Kitchen with BBQ facilities, fridge, TV
- Fish cleaning station
- Pet friendly
Rates (per night):
- Powered sites $30 (2 people)
- Unpowered sites $25 (2 people)
- Extra person $8 (max. 6 people per site)
- Children under 5 years free
- Stay 7 nights get one night free!
This is a very remote part of South Australia, with no main power or water supply. Please respect this when visiting the Caravan Park. We have invested in a hybrid solar system to provide guests with power 24 hours a day, every day. However, please be aware that the system does have some limitations. Please also note that there is no dump point at Fowlers Bay. Please empty at Ceduna if travelling from the East or Border Village from the West.