Our facilities include:
- Caravan & tent sites, with power & water
- Free hot showers
- Drive through sites
- Camp Kitchen with BBQ facilities, fridge, TV
- Fish cleaning station
- Pet friendly (does not apply to cabins)
Rates (per night):
- Powered sites $35 (2 people)
- Unpowered sites $25 (2 people)
- Extra person $8 (max. 6 people per site)
- Children under 6 years old free
- Prepay 7 nights, get one night free*
This is a very remote part of South Australia, with no main power or water supply. Please respect this when visiting the Caravan Park.
Water is sourced from a ‘soak’ in the sand dunes, delivered (slowly) to the park by a solar powered pump. Water is available for use during your stay but please arrive with full tanks when possible and refrain from filling up before you leave. Please also note that there is no dump point at Fowlers Bay. Please empty at Ceduna if travelling from the East or Border Village from the West.
We have invested in a substantial solar system to provide guests with power 24 hours a day, every day. There is a 35 kW solar system and in 2022 we installed a new 275 kWh battery bank. However, please be mindful of power usage as the generator will run if the load is too high. We are dedicated to keeping our CO2 emissions to a minimum.
* Does not apply to school holidays or public holidays. 7 days must be booked up front.